Roy Moore and the Other 'Men' Like Him

Roy Stewart Moore, age 70 years, is an American politician and former Alabama state judge known for being twice elected to and twice removed from the Alabama Supreme Court. He also is the founder and president of the Foundation for Moral Law. Moore is the Republican nominee in the 2017 special election to fill the United States Senate seat vacated by Jeff Sessions and currently held by Luther Strange.

OPINION by Michael Corthell

Judge Roy Moore is just one of the many 'men' in the world who use and have used their positions of power to harm, degrade and abuse women. These 'men' include Harvey Wienstein, Bill Cosby, Kevin Spacy and yes, our president Donald Trump. We who believe in justice and equality for all of humankind must condemn these abusers behavior. Most of them cannot or will not show remorse and ask for forgiveness. Let's get them out of office, and off the public stage. Let's send them home (or to the golf course) to rethink their lives. And yes, let's pray for them, but more importantly let's pray for their victims, of which there are many.

Story Update 11/15/2017 8:25 a.m.

Below is a very telling example of Roy Moore's depth of delusion and the skilled lawyer's attempt at telling the 'big' lie. It is an email sent yesterday, November 14, 2017.

If you support 'men' or any human being like them, you have spiritually attached your soul to their evil behavior.

The Judge Roy Moore email in it's entirety:


Friend,
If I sound angry -- it's because I am.
As you probably know, yesterday Gloria Allred -- the same sensationalist liberal lawyer who takes credit for Roe v. Wade -- continued the establishment's witch hunt against me with more slanderous lies and false attacks against my character and honor.

Of course, I expected this kind of trash and filth from the Obama-Clinton Machine and their cohorts in the liberal media.

It's the same playbook they used in their failed attempt to keep Donald Trump out of the White House.

But I didn't expect this kind of filth and trash from members of my own Party -- especially the supposed Republican "leader" in the U.S. Senate.
I refuse to allow the Obama-Clinton Machine, Mitch McConnell and the rest of their vicious thugs to assault and trash my character without rolling up my sleeves and fighting back.


I will fight to defend my honor and my character with every last ounce of energy in my body.
And I'd be honored to have you in my corner with me while I slug it out with the forces of evil trying to keep me out of Washington.
So will you let me know you've got my back by chipping in a donation to my campaign immediately?




The fake news liberal media. . .
The national Democrat Machine. . . 
George Soros and his army of violent left-wing foot soldiers. . .  
Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, John McCain and other establishment Republicans who cowered to Barack Obama for 8 years but launch slanderous, personal attacks against members of their own Party . . . 
These are the forces of evil who are attempting to rip and tear apart me and my campaign with their filthy lies and disgusting attacks.
That's why I'm counting on your immediate support.
As a personal favor, will you please chip in a donation to my campaign to help me fight back against the character assaults and attacks.

Any amount you can donate is greatly appreciated and will be put to immediate use fighting back.
Thank you so much for your support.
Click HERE to let me know you've got my back.

Sincerely,

Judge Roy Moore

Comments